Please note the following important terms and conditions of our site and sales policies.
- The images found on this site are available exclusively through this website, classicairprints.com, and links to it (e.g., Facebook page, Twitter feed, Instagram posts, etc.).
- All customer service and support is handled via this website, classicairprints.com.
- All contents of this site, including but not limited to text, images, and design, are copyrighted property of Christopher Lake and cmlStudios LLC. All rights are reserved.
- The Classic Air Prints fine art images may not be reproduced in part or in whole in any way except by written permission.
- The products sold on this site are manufactured and sold by cmlStudios LLC in Chandler, Arizona. Charges to your credit card may appear as “CMLSTUDIOS” or “CLASSICAIRPRINTS” depending on the payment method.
- By purchasing from this website, you agree to be contacted by email regarding your transaction as well as future messages and announcements. Future emails will have an unsubscribe link if you wish to decline further contact.
- Prints are packaged securely in stiff envelopes or cardboard tubes to prevent damage. In the unlikely event damage does occur, please notify us by email so we can arrange replacement or refund.
- “Free Economy Shipping” means USPS First-Class Package or USPS Parcel Post rates, and is available only in the United States. “Priority Shipping” means USPS Priority Mail and is available to United States shipping addresses as well as international customers.
- “Canada and International Shipping” means either USPS First Class International Parcel or USPS Priority Mail International. International orders may require additional postage fees to be arranged before shipping your order, or a refund of your order may be arranged if you decide shipping is too costly. For convenience, international taxes and duties will be estimated and included in your payment total prior to shipment, but any remaining fees that may be assessed by couriers or government agencies prior to delivery are your responsibility.
Bulk Orders and Discounts
- Orders of five (5) or more prints may be eligible for a bulk discount. Please email to discuss.
- Orders from certified educational and nonprofit institutions may also qualify for discounts. Please email to discuss.
Returns and Refunds
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a refund of your purchase price, less shipping costs.
- All returned products must be in new condition and suitable for resale. If upon inspection of your returned order it is determined the product is damaged, we will email you to determine a fair partial refund amount.
Inquiries and Contact Methods
Please visit https://classicairprints.com/contact/ for email, postal address, and telephone number.
Please note the following important privacy policies.
Information About You That We Collect and Store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for various purposes, such as:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who Has Access to Information
One or more member(s) of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent; and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What We Share With Others
We share select information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example, credit card processing (Stripe.com and PayPal.com), shipping providers (ShipRobot and/or EasyShipping and/or ShipEasy), site analytics (Google Analytics), marketing (Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, SendInBlue). (This list is not exhaustive.) Information that is shared is kept to the minimum practical for delivering service.
Your email address is never shared with other marketers without your express permission, nor will we send you irrelevant “spam” messages.
We accept payments through Stripe.com and PayPal.com. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe or PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
For the purposes of processing recurring subscription payments, we store customer name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and credit card/payment details.